Kolinsky Nail Art Detail Brush Size #00
- Black with pink crystals
- Brush hair is 100% Kolinsky hair.
- Kolinsky hair is considered the best kind of hair for nail art brushes because of the hair’s durability as well as its ability to retain its shape. If treated and cared for properly, Kolinsky brushes will last for years.
- The brush handle is made from aluminum and is acetone resistant. Brush features an aluminum cap, which is meant to protect the bristles when the brush is not being used.
Cleaning Your Brush
- Always clean your brush immediately after use.
- In a glass cup, pour in a nailbrush cleaner solution - usually available at beauty supply stores. Swish the brush in the cleaner solution until visibly clean.
- Remove liquid from the brush by dabbing the brush on a paper towel. Try not to press the brush too hard on the paper towel as the bristles are delicate and can come off with enough force.
- With your fingers, gently reshape the brush and allow to dry.
- (Optional) Apply a little cuticle oil or olive oil on the tip of the brush after you have finished cleaning it. This will keep the bristles soft. To clean the oil off, run the brush through warm, soapy water.
So amazing! Able to make those tight curves for swirls and other small details. Not mention just a pretty brush in general. All my favorite brushes are from here and no surprise that this one is joining the list!
it is so cute! I wish more colors and sizes were in stock because I'd buy so many
Trying to do nail art without this has been very difficult, so I am thrilled to finally have a brush small enough to detail with and from such an awesome company!
I always hear the words 'game changer' well this is it. I got both brushes. I can finally do the things I've been trying and failing at. I love these brushes. I keep them clean and oil before capping. Thank you Twinkle T.
The tiny bristles allow for fine detail work, but the weight of the actual brush helps steady your hand. Very well designed.
Let customers speak for us
Super convenient, as expected. Love it!
I got to admit I had a little trouble with Twinkled T stamping polish but a few weeks ago I tried again and let me tell you: ITS AMAZING
My Go-to stamping polish now :)
I bought moyou london before and it was a nightmare, this one in comparison is a sweet dream. Love it.
Craving a simple black manicure? This is the perfect amount of bling! I love the size and how easy they are to pick up! Perfect :)
I don't think I can give this stamper enough love! It picks the stamp up so beautifully! It's the best one I tried yet! I bought the 3 head bundle because other brands ripped open after a few manicures but I'm still on my first head and it's still perfect! I love it! It's the best!
Everyone loved my nails! I got so many compliments! I usually switch up my manicure after 4 days but they haven't lost their shine during that time and I'm pretty rough on my nails :) I loved them!
I never received this order. What should we do about this?
Czech Glass 3 Nail File Bundle
I’m absolutely obsessed with these powders. I love the bundle option SO much cheaper then buying them individually.
The handle is so easy & comfortable to hold. I love how the weight of the stamper provides the perfect pressure for picking up an image. Has quickly become my favorite stamper. 👍
It works both for stamping and for direct use on the nails. It has very good pigmentation and lifts very well by stamping
You keep emailing me asking for a product review I keep unsubscribing. I refuse to tell you about the product I purchased. STOP emailing me.
Beautiful plate and pickup.
Love the color it’s so light and sparkly and perfect
It lasted a very long time without chipping or peeling, will def get more colors, really loved the product
Love your gel polish, it goes on nice and smooth and lasts a very long time and looks amazing, love the holo colors in the polish, I def will be purchasing more of the colors 💜💜💜