Stripes Skinny Vinyls
This sheet contains 200 vinyls.
All nail vinyls are handmade by the Twinkled T sisters in Los Angeles, CA and Chicago, IL.
- Begin by painting your choice of base polish onto your nails.
- Once thoroughly dried, paint a coat of clear, fast-drying topcoat onto your nails.
- Once thoroughly dried, use tweezers to lift nail vinyl off its sheet and place onto your nail.
- Apply your second choice of polish over Twinkled T nail vinyl.
- While the nail polish is still wet, remove your Twinkled T nail vinyl from your nail.
- Add a topcoat and show off your gorgeous new manicure!
Good To Know:
- Your nail vinyl order will include a special Twinkled T packaging to take your nail vinyls on the go!
- Tips and tricks for using nail vinyls can be found here.
- Using tweezers to lift your vinyls is necessary. The oils of hands will remove the sticky residue from the vinyl.
- Removing the nail vinyl while the polish is still wet is necessary. Once the polish begins to dry, it will create a stringy and clumpy effect of polish when removing the vinyl.
I love using the striped because I just love striped looks but they really only work half the time, and I can never get them to stick properly around the curves of my nail bed so I end up having to touch up the lines a lot. Overall though they do their job most times
Wow - these are amazing! I still always drop them and don't always use the tweezers - and these stripes never fail me. Don't bother with any other brand - Twinkle T is the one and only. The stripes make so many designs possible, best purchase yet.
I love these vinyls. I started getting into nail art once quarantine started. Since I'm not good with freehand, Twinkled T has been awesome. I started with vinyls and I've also been introduced me to stamping. They're very professional and I love their email messages when I first started purchasing from them. I love to support this small business.
I love the vinyls I received. They work so well. Sticky enough to keep the polish where you want it but not so sticky it causes lifting. Also, as I only order one set of vinyls they sent it to me in a small envelope instead of a giant box. I can support any company that thinks about the waste their operations creates and tries to come up with ways to reduce it.
Love these for thin lines and making my own designs.