This sheet contains 24 decals and 24 stencils.
2. Once thoroughly dried, paint a coat of clear, fast-drying topcoat onto your nails.
3. Once thoroughly dried, use tweezers to lift nail vinyl off its sheet and place onto your nail.
4. Apply your second choice of polish over the nail vinyl.
5. While the nail polish is still wet, remove your nail vinyl from your nail.
6. Add a topcoat and show off your gorgeous new manicure!
- Tips and tricks for using nail vinyls can be found here.
- Use tweezers to lift your vinyls. The oils of hands will remove the sticky residue from the vinyl.
- Remove the nail vinyl while the polish is still wet. Once the polish begins to dry, it will create a stringy and clumpy effect of polish when removing the vinyl.
Twinkled T does by far the best vinyls I’ve seen. They stick well, and they come off easily too. These ones that I just brought are beautiful. However I didn’t realise they were shipped from the US and I live in the UK, so it took a month to get here. That’s perfectly reasonable but maybe note that if you’re buying from the UK. Apart from that they’re great!
Very pretty! However, sometimes the little spikes on the snowflakes don’t want to detach from the inside of the vinyl, and can sometimes break if you’re just using the leftover snowflake in a design. Also, there’s a star shape and an odd, rounded shape as part of the (10) different designs. Not sure I like those, but I’m sure I can find a place for them.
The designs were beautiful. I got so many compliments on them! They were also fairly easy to use, except for the 2 designs with the tiny hole in the center - hard to get the tiny piece of vinyls off the sheet, and then hard to get it off the nail too. Other than that, they were great!
I'm sitting at my window looking at tons of snow. So I thought it would be fun to use these vinyls and do a snow scene. They are great ez to use!