This sheet contains 18 stencils and 18 inner skyline stencils.
All nail vinyls are handmade by the Twinkled T sisters in Los Angeles, CA and Chicago, IL.
- Begin by painting your choice of base polish onto your nails.
- Once thoroughly dried, paint a coat of clear, fast-drying topcoat onto your nails.
- Once thoroughly dried, use tweezers to lift nail vinyl off its sheet and place onto your nail.
- Apply your second choice of polish over Twinkled T nail vinyl.
- While the nail polish is still wet, remove your Twinkled T nail vinyl from your nail.
- Add a topcoat and show off your gorgeous new manicure!
Good To Know
- Your nail vinyl order will include a special Twinkled T packaging to take your nail vinyls on the go!
- Tips and tricks for using nail vinyls can be found here.
- Using tweezers to lift your vinyls is necessary. The oils of hands will remove the sticky residue from the vinyl.
- Removing the nail vinyl while the polish is still wet is necessary. Once the polish begins to dry, it will create a stringy and clumpy effect of polish when removing the vinyl.
They are quite sticky! And worked very well, arrived very quickly
I'm still learning but these help so much easy to use and great price
All vinyls I purchased (and there were a lot!) are amazingly good! The design ends up being remarkably define, and the base colours are never lifted!
First time purchase and I couldn't be happier. Quick shipping and great quality. The Skyline vinyls took my nail art to another level. I've been getting so many compliments. :)
As a beginner in nail art- only doing it as a hobby -i can honestly say that they are easy to use and leave excellent results!! Not the first vinyls i bought off of you but they certainly won't be the last!!
Let customers speak for us
I like to have star designs on my nails. Different shapes, size. And this star swirl adds a twist to it. Loving it!
love the formula of the Twinkled T's polishes. Colors are beautiful and very pigmented. Loved this wheel of charms. Has had great reception from my Clients
This brush is exactly what I was looking for. I needed a brush for nail painting when I have to apply mixed gel polish colors and this is amazing. Thank you Twinkled T.
I have used many different brands of nail polish and Twinkle T has to be the best by far. Only have to use one coat for full coverage and lasts for 2 to 2 and a half weeks. This is the only brand I will use from now on.
These make so pretty nail art. Im very happy with these!
I absolutely love these stickers! I use them on an accent finger and I am constantly getting compliments on them so I need to stock up on more:-)
Great experience! Products arrived beautifully packaged and in great shape. I absolutely love the stainless steel stampers and nail display. Thank you Twinkle T!
Of all the cleanup brushes I have tried, Twinkled T still makes the very best, longest lasting ones. Both beautiful and durable, they are simply perfect.
As someone completely new to stamping it was an incredible bang for buck, Honestly almost felt like I was stealing lol. The fact that you get to choose Two Polishes on top of getting all the other stuff, not to mention how much choice you have in all the options, it's just awesome! Definitely pic this up if youre considering, great for beginners.
I have only made 2 purchases here but very large ones and I am over the moon happy with my purchases. I have never bought a polish that lasted on my nails for over 2 weeks with only 1 coat. You guys are awesome.
Nice variety of size and colors
Fantasy Nail Vinyl Variety Pack
These are hands down the best nail files I’ve ever owned and used. They are easy to clean, do not need to be cleaned often, and genuinely feel good to use.
It's so cool that y'all offer this as an option for those of us that just want to try out different gels! Super affordable and the variety is great. Formula is very long-lasting!
Look I love Gel Baby, the formula is incredible and I love the twinkled t brand. My wallet on the other hand doesn’t love the price. This is a great way to get the colors you want at a lower price point. Every bottle I have received is minimally damaged and most of the time I have to look to find the imperfections.