This sheet contains 24 stencils.
2. Once thoroughly dried, paint a coat of clear, fast-drying topcoat onto your nails.
3. Once thoroughly dried, use tweezers to lift nail vinyl off its sheet and place onto your nail.
4. Apply your second choice of polish over the nail vinyl.
5. While the nail polish is still wet, remove your nail vinyl from your nail.
6. Add a topcoat and show off your gorgeous new manicure!
- Tips and tricks for using nail vinyls can be found here.
- Use tweezers to lift your vinyls. The oils of hands will remove the sticky residue from the vinyl.
- Remove the nail vinyl while the polish is still wet. Once the polish begins to dry, it will create a stringy and clumpy effect of polish when removing the vinyl.
I freaking love the decals. They’re easy to use, paint over, and lift off. I also bought the black polish and love how opaque it is, just wish it stayed longer. :/ it chipped pretty quickly.
Useful and cute, worth the money
Loved them, easy to use and so cute
I love these vinyls and it definitely put me in the halloween mood. The eyes I just used a dotting tool because I was afraid I wouldn’t be able to get the sticker off
Got a kick ass bundle and got these skull vinyls for free!! On payday I'll definitely be making more purchases. These vinyls peeled off easypeasy and left clean lines what more could I ask for