This sheet contains 48 scribble vinyls.
2. Once thoroughly dried, paint a coat of clear, fast-drying topcoat onto your nails.
3. Once thoroughly dried, use tweezers to lift nail vinyl off its sheet and place onto your nail.
4. Apply your second choice of polish over the nail vinyl.
5. While the nail polish is still wet, remove your nail vinyl from your nail.
6. Add a topcoat and show off your gorgeous new manicure!
- Tips and tricks for using nail vinyls can be found here.
- Use tweezers to lift your vinyls. The oils of hands will remove the sticky residue from the vinyl.
- Remove the nail vinyl while the polish is still wet. Once the polish begins to dry, it will create a stringy and clumpy effect of polish when removing the vinyl.
I got my vinyls yesterday and applied them last night. I did have to do it twice but it was my own fault because the coat underneath wasn't quite dry. They're SO adorable and I absolutely LOVE them!! I can't wait to buy more designs!
I love all the vinyls! They are fantastic.
I loved it when it was on and was easy to take off because I put on my fab peel off base cout
Outstanding results and my nails look nice and healthy before and after