2. Once thoroughly dried, paint a coat of clear, fast-drying topcoat onto your nails.
3. Once thoroughly dried, use tweezers to lift nail vinyl off its sheet and place onto your nail.
4. Apply your second choice of polish over the nail vinyl.
5. While the nail polish is still wet, remove your nail vinyl from your nail.
6. Add a topcoat and show off your gorgeous new manicure!
- Tips and tricks for using nail vinyls can be found here.
- Use tweezers to lift your vinyls. The oils of hands will remove the sticky residue from the vinyl.
- Remove the nail vinyl while the polish is still wet. Once the polish begins to dry, it will create a stringy and clumpy effect of polish when removing the vinyl.
I love the way these stencils come out on my nails! They're resistant to any ripping so you can get a really nice intricate look!
The only con is that it's difficult to get the full stencil out without any of the smaller parts sticking but they work so well I'd buy them again anyway!
I very much like them, and definitely plan to buy more in the future. There are a few things I have a wee issue with: I find it a little difficult to really see the design on each sheet - the white makes it a little awkward, even with my reading glasses. And some of the designs don't separate as well as they should. But those are minor issues in the grand scheme. I do like them. And, yes... will be buying more in the future.
These stencils are wonderful. I purchased stencils, powders, brushes, liquid latex, and a glamour mat and they’re all perfect! Thanks so much Twinkled T!
I had tried a different brand of nail vinyls with this particular design in the past, always with disappointing results (i.e., too sticky, wouldn't fit my nail properly, etc.), but I heard so many good things about this brand that I decided to give them a try. I was so pleased with the results! They fit my nail just right, they don't leave a sticky residue, and they're very easy to lift once the polish has been applied. It's an easy way to unleash your creative side without spending hours on your design, and at the same time, making it look like you did. Would definitely recommend!
Love them! So easy to use look so cool