Stainless Steel Clear Stamper & Scraper
Note: The polish you use is very important when stamping. Please make sure you are using polishes intended for stamping. Stampers will not pick up all polishes.
- Apply nail polish to your nail. Apply a quick dry top coat and wait to dry.
- Apply nail polish to desired design on stamping plate.
- Grab your stamper and scraper. Tilting the scraper at a 45 degree angle, scrape the polish across the design quickly and strongly.
- Gently press the stamper over the stamping plate with a rolling motion to pick up the design.
- Ensure the design is on the stamper.
- Stamp the image over your nail with the same gentle rolling motion. NOTE: some have noticed that gently dropping the stamper directly above the image and picking up the image has worked better than the rolling motion.
- Apply a quick dry top coat to lock in your design!
I've used this stamper a few times since I've gotten it and i love it! The stamper head is wide enough to pick up large images and the stamper does not get pushed in when stamping. The clear plastic on the opposite side makes it real easy to see exactly where you are placing each stamp.
So happy with this stamper!
The items look awesome, it’s a gift for my sister so I myself have not used the items, however, I’m definitely going to get a set of plates myself, likely in the near future.
All you need from a stamper.
I LOVE my new stamper and stamping polishes!!! Great prices and excellent products with fabulous results