Maple Leaf Vinyls
This sheet contains 24 decals and 24 stencils.
All nail vinyls are handmade by the Twinkled T sisters in Los Angeles, CA.
Directions1. Begin by painting your choice of base polish onto your nails.
2. Once thoroughly dried, paint a coat of clear, fast-drying topcoat onto your nails.
3. Once thoroughly dried, use tweezers to lift nail vinyl off its sheet and place onto your nail.
4. Apply your second choice of polish over the nail vinyl.
5. While the nail polish is still wet, remove your nail vinyl from your nail.
6. Add a topcoat and show off your gorgeous new manicure!
Tips- Your nail vinyl order will include a special Twinkled T packaging to take your nail vinyls on the go!
- Tips and tricks for using nail vinyls can be found here.
- Use tweezers to lift your vinyls. The oils of hands will remove the sticky residue from the vinyl.
- Remove the nail vinyl while the polish is still wet. Once the polish begins to dry, it will create a stringy and clumpy effect of polish when removing the vinyl.
I love twinkled T vinyls, don’t get me wrong. But it’s been three weeks, they still haven’t come. I reached out to them, and they said it shipped without a tracking Notice or anything, so I have to say to track it, and they’re asking me to review it
I bought them for Canada day and they’re my first ever stencils. They came quickly and work great
It was a great product easy to use and a pleasant experience shopping with them I will definitely buy from them again
They work great.
These vinyls are great when adhered properly to the nail so nail polish does not seep through. Due to the level of detail, they're not the most forgiving to someone who is new to nail art, but once you get the hang of it, the edges come out perfectly crisp.
came with a fantastic and adorable case I love it so much. The color is cute and the file is very good for shaping my nails pls order it right away if you are thinking about getting it.
These products are so much fun!
Great powder for nails
Came with cute stickers and already came with two glass file cases: one sleeve and one hard case!!! It’s awesome!!! Thank you!!!
I find stamping tricky but the trick is to get a good stamping polish and a good formula
This works well, and it’s a pretty color!
Always love twinkle T glitters
I thought it was a polish not a powder. I have 100 powders already.
The best files and pushers around!
Very cute! Would buy again!
It perfectly lifts up the dead skin around the Cuticle and in my squared corners of my nail bed so much better than others I have tried before. It's perfect.
Peels off so smooth and clean.
I need to be very careful and go slow. It's excellent because that's what I want to begin a manicure to have very clean and perfect shaped cuticles and nail bed.