Peace & Love Vinyls
This sheet contains 24 decals and 24 stencils.
2. Once thoroughly dried, paint a coat of clear, fast-drying topcoat onto your nails.
3. Once thoroughly dried, use tweezers to lift nail vinyl off its sheet and place onto your nail.
4. Apply your second choice of polish over the nail vinyl.
5. While the nail polish is still wet, remove your nail vinyl from your nail.
6. Add a topcoat and show off your gorgeous new manicure!
- Tips and tricks for using nail vinyls can be found here.
- Use tweezers to lift your vinyls. The oils of hands will remove the sticky residue from the vinyl.
- Remove the nail vinyl while the polish is still wet. Once the polish begins to dry, it will create a stringy and clumpy effect of polish when removing the vinyl.
I love these, but I would love to see then done in the cyclone style
The Peace and Love Vinyls are so cute! They were easy to use and made my nails look adorable. This is exactly the message I want to send now, Peace and Love!
These are a bit smaller than I thought they would be bit the are perfect for any size nails you may have. They are easy to apply and leave no sticky residue on your nails. Can't wait to see what other designs Twinkled T comes out with for me to obsess over.