Holiday Tree Vinyls
This sheet contains 24 different stencils and 24 decals.
All nail vinyls are handmade by the Twinkled T sisters in Los Angeles, CA.
1. Begin by painting your choice of base polish onto your nails.
2. Once thoroughly dried, paint a coat of clear, fast-drying topcoat onto your nails.
3. Once thoroughly dried, use tweezers to lift nail vinyl off its sheet and place onto your nail.
4. Apply your second choice of polish over Twinkled T nail vinyl.
5. While the nail polish is still wet, remove your Twinkled T nail vinyl from your nail.
6. Add a topcoat and show off your gorgeous new manicure!
Good To Know:
* Your nail vinyl order will include a special Twinkled T packaging to take your nail vinyls on the go!
* Tips and tricks for using nail vinyls can be found here.
* Use tweezers to lift your vinyls. The oils of hands will remove the sticky residue from the vinyl.
* Remove the nail vinyl while the polish is still wet. Once the polish begins to dry, it will create a stringy and clumpy effect of polish when removing the vinyl.
These trees were the cutest! I absolutely loved them. I got a ton of comments about my nails with those on
Haven’t used them yet but super cute and will be using for Christmas
This was my first try with nail vinyls and it was so easy to use! I could not believe how well these trees turned out. I received lots of great comments on them. The vinyls are clean and fun to use. I've bought many more styles and cannot wait to use them!
I loved these little trees! I even used the center cutout of them when I wanted to make green trees! So dang cute!
I love love love these vinyls! Twinkled TS vinyls are the bomb and free shipping Can't go wrong with free shipping!