2. Once thoroughly dried, paint a coat of clear, fast-drying topcoat onto your nails.
3. Once thoroughly dried, use tweezers to lift nail vinyl off its sheet and place onto your nail.
4. Apply your second choice of polish over the nail vinyl.
5. While the nail polish is still wet, remove your nail vinyl from your nail.
6. Add a topcoat and show off your gorgeous new manicure!
- Tips and tricks for using nail vinyls can be found here.
- Use tweezers to lift your vinyls. The oils of hands will remove the sticky residue from the vinyl.
- Remove the nail vinyl while the polish is still wet. Once the polish begins to dry, it will create a stringy and clumpy effect of polish when removing the vinyl.
I love using these stencils! They stick firmly to the nail but are still easy to remove. The quality of the vinyl shows in the crisp lines it leaves behind!
Easy to use and come out great!
I love the Electric Stencils! I only have one problem though....I dont think It included enough sticker/vinyls. But overall I like it.
They work really well and it makes nail art much easier
Easy to use and absolutely awesome manicures