Multichrome Kolinsky Professional Nail Cleaning Brush Size #12
Create a fresh, final finish to your manicure by cleaning up your cuticles and remaining polish with our Professional Cleaning Brushes.
According to your preference, please check out our following clean up brushes listed from smallest to largest brush size.
- Brush hair is 100% Kolinsky hair. Handle is acetone-resistant.
- Kolinsky hair is considered the best kind of hair for nail art brushes because of the hair’s durability as well as its ability to retain its shape. If treated and cared for properly, Kolinsky brushes will last for years.
Cleaning Your Brush
- Always clean your brush immediately after use.
- In a glass cup, pour in a nailbrush cleaner solution - usually available at beauty supply stores. Swish the brush in the cleaner solution until visibly clean.
- Remove liquid from the brush by dabbing the brush on a paper towel. Try not to press the brush too hard on the paper towel as the bristles are delicate and can come off with enough force.
- With your fingers, gently reshape the brush and allow to dry.
- (Optional) Apply a little cuticle oil or olive oil on the tip of the brush after you have finished cleaning it. This will keep the bristles soft. To clean the oil off, run the brush through warm, soapy water.
We do not recommend cutting your brush hair, as it may cause bristles to loosen.
We do not recommend using acetone to clean your bristles.
Excellent quality! Works great. I love it!
Not what I expected
Mine came in with the top stuck really hard. After sending the photos of the item the customer service sent a replacement!
I loved this press one in every way. They are durable, high quality and the perfect length for a student who needs to do a lot of work. Definitely worth the money and I love the other designs as well! Will 100% re-purchase in the future.
Love the designs they come out great on a stamper will definitely buy again in the future
So Shiney. I love it. I will DEFINITELY be buying more. This stuff is absolutely amazing.
These are my favorite of my nail vinyls. They're just the right width and peel off easily without breaking. I've had some that stick too much to the nail and some that break while peeling them off. The only con is it's so hard to apply so many with one hand, but they work beautifully.
I sat on these for months before finally using them. My first try was a disaster and I got gel all over the place. The next nine nails went just fine. Overall they went a bit quicker than just shaping my own builder gel, although these tips are somewhat straight towards the free edge rather than having an apex. They work well for my flat nails. I have a strong C-curve on my left hand and more flat nails on my right hand, neither with much of a natural apex. Sometimes my nails will have an indentation where press-ons end while the nail is growing out. I don’t think these will do the same since they are adhered with gel and not pressing down on the whole nail plate. I shaped these medium squares into almonds. They work well with regular nail polish over the top. I noticed no wrinkling or curling of the edges due to acetone exposure either.
Loved the product!!
this thing is SO heavy and SO gorgeous. i keep it on my desk just to be pretty in between nail sessions. personally i'd love having an entire rainbow of them; i was very tempted by the lavender and black ones especially. the colour is delicious and it makes a great paperweight when it's not full of acetone
They’re all great. Love the shiny topcoat and the matte top coat. The colors are what you’d expect of twinkled t , lots of pigment. These are the essentials so I hope there are more playful colors to come in the future.
Oopsie Gel Baby Polish
The frost bundle is something. I really love ALL the colors and they are so opaque. I've been working with them to do my Christmas collection and they stamp so well giving me crisp clear images to work with.
I broke mines on accident and was so sad so I had to get another! Such great quality nail filers!
This is my first time using nail vinyls from Twinkled T and they are THE BEST. I've used them from other brands before and they don't get a good stick to the nail no matter what, so nail polish bubbles under. With these, I had zero problems, and that included the one that I kept repositioning. It was on like it I hadn't repositioned it four times and not only did polish not bubble under it, but it didn't glue itself to my nail and take the polish beneath it with it upon removal. I'm totally sold on these now!
These vinyls are great. Easy to use and stick well but peel off nicely too. No residue at all.