Clear Smushy Stamper & Scraper
Note: The polish you use is very important when stamping. Please make sure you are using polishes intended for stamping. Stampers will not pick up all polishes.
- Apply nail polish to your nail. Apply a quick dry top coat and wait to dry.
- Apply nail polish to desired design on stamping plate.
- Grab your stamper and scraper. Tilting the scraper at a 45 degree angle, scrape the polish across the design quickly and strongly.
- Gently press the stamper over the stamping plate with a rolling motion to pick up the design.
- Ensure the design is on the stamper.
- Stamp the image over your nail with the same gentle rolling motion. NOTE: some have noticed that gently dropping the stamper directly above the image and picking up the image has worked better than the rolling motion.
- Apply a quick dry top coat to lock in your design!
Do not touch stamper head with hands, as the oils may damage the head. Use tape to clean stamper head.
My first one came and it had small fissures in the surface. I'm a new stamper so I tried with it before it failed and fell apart. When I let TwinkledT know they promptly sent me a new one. I love it, especially for small nail beds. It's tacky and transparent so you can see exactly where you're placing the design.
Lovely stamper. I love the squishiness/firmness of it, and clear is so much easier than the opaque ones to see where to stamp. Shipping was easy and reasonably fast too. Overall, would recommend!
The first image I picked up was perfect. Subsequently, the stamper head would fall out of the holder destroying the image. Now it just seems like the stamper head is loose in the holder and I don’t think I can keep using it or I’d just keep wasting my effort and polish.
I just assumed that it would come with a cover to protect the end of the stamper. Otherwise, it's fine.
Quiero comompra esto por que me encanto