This sheet contains 24 stencils and 24 decals.
All nail vinyls are handmade by the Twinkled T sisters in Los Angeles, CA.
1. Begin by painting your choice of base polish onto your nails.
2. Once thoroughly dried, paint a coat of clear, fast-drying topcoat onto your nails.
3. Once thoroughly dried, use tweezers to lift nail vinyl off its sheet and place onto your nail.
4. Apply your second choice of polish over Twinkled T nail vinyl.
5. While the nail polish is still wet, remove your Twinkled T nail vinyl from your nail.
6. Add a topcoat and show off your gorgeous new manicure!
* Your nail vinyl order will include a special Twinkled T packaging to take your nail vinyls on the go!
* Tips and tricks for using nail vinyls can be found here.
* Use tweezers to lift your vinyls. The oils of hands will remove the sticky residue from the vinyl.
* Remove the nail vinyl while the polish is still wet. Once the polish begins to dry, it will create a stringy and clumpy effect of polish when removing the vinyl.
im a begginer but very easy to use
This was my first time using nail vinyls.
They worked so perfectly that I don't think I will venture to buy from any other retailer.
I wish there were more to a pack, but no biggie- just more things to add to my Twinkled T Cart! :)
My favorite is the profile of the bunny to the side. The rabbit ears are cute and I really appreciate that they come in different sizes.