Mini Holo Head Clear Stamper and Scraper
Note: The polish you use is very important when stamping. Please make sure you are using polishes intended for stamping. Stampers will not pick up all polishes.
- Apply nail polish to your nail. Apply a quick dry top coat and wait to dry.
- Apply nail polish to desired design on stamping plate.
- Grab your stamper and scraper. Tilting the scraper at a 45 degree angle, scrape the polish across the design quickly and strongly.
- Gently press the stamper over the stamping plate with a rolling motion to pick up the design.
- Ensure the design is on the stamper.
- Stamp the image over your nail with the same gentle rolling motion. NOTE: some have noticed that gently dropping the stamper directly above the image and picking up the image has worked better than the rolling motion.
- Apply a quick dry top coat to lock in your design!
Do not touch stamper head with hands, as the oils may damage the head. Use tape to clean stamper head.