This sheet contains 18 total spiderwebs - 12 regular spiderwebs and 6 larger spiderwebs.
2. Once thoroughly dried, paint a coat of clear, fast-drying topcoat onto your nails.
3. Once thoroughly dried, use tweezers to lift nail vinyl off its sheet and place onto your nail.
4. Apply your second choice of polish over the nail vinyl.
5. While the nail polish is still wet, remove your nail vinyl from your nail.
6. Add a topcoat and show off your gorgeous new manicure!
- Tips and tricks for using nail vinyls can be found here.
- Use tweezers to lift your vinyls. The oils of hands will remove the sticky residue from the vinyl.
- Remove the nail vinyl while the polish is still wet. Once the polish begins to dry, it will create a stringy and clumpy effect of polish when removing the vinyl.
This is my first time using nail vinyls from Twinkled T and they are THE BEST. I've used them from other brands before and they don't get a good stick to the nail no matter what, so nail polish bubbles under. With these, I had zero problems, and that included the one that I kept repositioning. It was on like it I hadn't repositioned it four times and not only did polish not bubble under it, but it didn't glue itself to my nail and take the polish beneath it with it upon removal. I'm totally sold on these now!
came with a fantastic and adorable case I love it so much. The color is cute and the file is very good for shaping my nails pls order it right away if you are thinking about getting it.
These products are so much fun!
Great powder for nails
Came with cute stickers and already came with two glass file cases: one sleeve and one hard case!!! It’s awesome!!! Thank you!!!
I find stamping tricky but the trick is to get a good stamping polish and a good formula
This works well, and it’s a pretty color!
Always love twinkle T glitters
I thought it was a polish not a powder. I have 100 powders already.
The best files and pushers around!
Very cute! Would buy again!
It perfectly lifts up the dead skin around the Cuticle and in my squared corners of my nail bed so much better than others I have tried before. It's perfect.
Peels off so smooth and clean.
I need to be very careful and go slow. It's excellent because that's what I want to begin a manicure to have very clean and perfect shaped cuticles and nail bed.