This sheet contains 40 vinyls.
All nail vinyls are handmade by the Twinkled T sisters in Los Angeles, CA and Chicago, IL.
- Begin by painting your choice of base polish onto your nails.
- Once thoroughly dried, paint a coat of clear, fast-drying topcoat onto your nails.
- Once thoroughly dried, use tweezers to lift nail vinyl off its sheet and place onto your nail.
- Apply your second choice of polish over Twinkled T nail vinyl.
- While the nail polish is still wet, remove your Twinkled T nail vinyl from your nail.
- Add a topcoat and show off your gorgeous new manicure!
Good To Know:
- Your nail vinyl order will include a special Twinkled T packaging to take your nail vinyls on the go!
- Tips and tricks for using nail vinyls can be found here.
- Using tweezers to lift your vinyls is necessary. The oils of hands will remove the sticky residue from the vinyl.
- Removing the nail vinyl while the polish is still wet is necessary. Once the polish begins to dry, it will create a stringy and clumpy effect of polish when removing the vinyl.
The vinyls worked really well!
I love these vinyls...very easy to use and place. They do not tear or wrinkle up when you try to remove them. They are awesome!
Was worried about "learning" to use.
Watched tutorial, and first time I used them like a boss!!! :joy:
So easy and fun!
The vinyls are very fun and the instructions are really helpful. Super fast delivery!