Chevron Skinny Vinyls
This sheet contains 150 chevrons.
All nail vinyls are handmade by the Twinkled T sisters in Los Angeles, CA and Chicago, IL.
- Begin by painting your choice of base polish onto your nails.
- Once thoroughly dried, paint a coat of clear, fast-drying topcoat onto your nails.
- Once thoroughly dried, use tweezers to lift nail vinyl off its sheet and place onto your nail.
- Apply your second choice of polish over Twinkled T nail vinyl.
- While the nail polish is still wet, remove your Twinkled T nail vinyl from your nail.
- Add a topcoat and show off your gorgeous new manicure!
Good To Know:
- Your nail vinyl order will include a special Twinkled T packaging to take your nail vinyls on the go!
- Tips and tricks for using nail vinyls can be found here.
- Using tweezers to lift your vinyls is necessary. The oils of hands will remove the sticky residue from the vinyl.
- Removing the nail vinyl while the polish is still wet is necessary. Once the polish begins to dry, it will create a stringy and clumpy effect of polish when removing the vinyl.