Stripes Variety Vinyls
All nail vinyls are handmade by the Twinkled T sisters in Los Angeles, CA and Chicago, IL.
- Begin by painting your choice of base polish onto your nails.
- Once thoroughly dried, paint a coat of clear, fast-drying topcoat onto your nails.
- Once thoroughly dried, use tweezers to lift nail vinyl off its sheet and place onto your nail.
- Apply your second choice of polish over Twinkled T nail vinyl.
- While the nail polish is still wet, remove your Twinkled T nail vinyl from your nail.
- Add a topcoat and show off your gorgeous new manicure!
Good To Know:
- Your nail vinyl order will include a special Twinkled T packaging to take your nail vinyls on the go!
- Tips and tricks for using nail vinyls can be found here.
- Using tweezers to lift your vinyls is necessary. The oils of hands will remove the sticky residue from the vinyl.
- Removing the nail vinyl while the polish is still wet is necessary. Once the polish begins to dry, it will create a stringy and clumpy effect of polish when removing the vinyl.
My experience was 👍55356,� no problem
Very easy to use, I'm a beginner with nail art, and very nice results
I would love to rate this product, but i have not received my order that I made 8 weeks ago. Company isn’t answering my emails so I tried to contact them through Facebook and Instagram but they don’t answer there either. I am super disappointed since it’s my first order from Twinkled T, an order for 100$ at that.
These are so easy to use, even with gel polish, and have allowed me to have no more wobbly lines in my nail designs.
I absolutely love it! They are very nice quality and i lovede the little card, the packaging is so cute. I just love it!