2. Once thoroughly dried, paint a coat of clear, fast-drying topcoat onto your nails.
3. Once thoroughly dried, use tweezers to lift nail vinyl off its sheet and place onto your nail.
4. Apply your second choice of polish over the nail vinyl.
5. While the nail polish is still wet, remove your nail vinyl from your nail.
6. Add a topcoat and show off your gorgeous new manicure!
- Tips and tricks for using nail vinyls can be found here.
- Use tweezers to lift your vinyls. The oils of hands will remove the sticky residue from the vinyl.
- Remove the nail vinyl while the polish is still wet. Once the polish begins to dry, it will create a stringy and clumpy effect of polish when removing the vinyl.
These were my first time using nail vinyls, and it turned out even better than I expected. I found a toothpick worked great for when a scale or 2 lifted out with the vinyl.
I use them all the time and I love mermaids. I have 3 of these in total I will probably buy again
I love these! I got multiple and honestly I love all the vinyls but I’m very much crazy about mermaids and fairies so I had to get these ones. I will absolutely be buying again (well actually I already did hehe)
I thought they would be finicky to use, but honestly it's fool proof, and it looks GORGEOUS.
My only complaint is there's only 16 stickers total. So if you have largish nails, you can only do 1-2 nails per sticker, so max 32 uses.
I love these stencils! They make the most adorable mermaid nails. I used mine with liquid latex on the sides for easy cleanup with a gradient and they worked like a charm!