Dainty Star Stencils
2. Once thoroughly dried, paint a coat of clear, fast-drying topcoat onto your nails.
3. Once thoroughly dried, use tweezers to lift nail vinyl off its sheet and place onto your nail.
4. Apply your second choice of polish over the nail vinyl.
5. While the nail polish is still wet, remove your nail vinyl from your nail.
6. Add a topcoat and show off your gorgeous new manicure!
- Tips and tricks for using nail vinyls can be found here.
- Use tweezers to lift your vinyls. The oils of hands will remove the sticky residue from the vinyl.
- Remove the nail vinyl while the polish is still wet. Once the polish begins to dry, it will create a stringy and clumpy effect of polish when removing the vinyl.
SO cute Stars. Will buy again!
I was impressed. Stencils stayed on with frequent hand washing and easy application.
i really like the versatility of these small stars. you can do a pattern or just cover your whole nail in a little galaxy ☆☆☆☆☆
The vinyls are super quality and there are so many designs to choose from! I got five sheets for my first purchase and immediately knew I would need more. Shipping was pretty quick as well. Buy buy buy these vinyls!!
These are great little shapes and I was able to use one stencil for a couple fingers before needing a new one.