Gold Stainless Steel Clear Stamper & Scraper
Not real gold, but don't we wish! This Gold Stainless Steel Stamper is the perfect size for on the go! It comes with a cap to protect the jelly head, and the handle is resistant to acetone!
1.5 in/ 3.81 cm diameter.
Height without stamper head- 0.75 in/1.90cm
Weight- 1.3 oz/38 grams
Stamper head size: 1.35 in. For replacement head, click here.
Please keep acetone away from stamper top as exposure to acetone may cause glass to permanently fog.
Handle with care. Do not prime or sand this stamper. Pinching or pulling the stamper may cause it to tear. The stamper head can easily be cleaned using either acetone and a cotton ball or by gently applying and removing scotch tape directly on the stamper head. Note- when cleaning the stamper head, remove the head from the handle.
Note: The polish you use is very important when stamping. Please make sure you are using polishes intended for stamping. Stampers will not pick up all polishes.
- Apply nail polish to your nail. Apply a quick dry top coat and wait to dry.
- Apply nail polish to desired design on stamping plate.
- Grab your stamper and scraper. Tilting the scraper at a 45 degree angle, scrape the polish across the design quickly and strongly.
- Gently press the stamper over the stamping plate with a rolling motion to pick up the design.
- Ensure the design is on the stamper.
- Stamp the image over your nail with the same gentle rolling motion. NOTE: some have noticed that gently dropping the stamper directly above the image and picking up the image has worked better than the rolling motion.
- Apply a quick dry top coat to lock in your design!
I’m very happy with my new gold TT stamper . You have the best nail staff
I like the feel of this stamper. The jelly was perfect. I have two little issues. I wear a med coffin tip that are cut about 1/4 inch, but that’s too long to use that stamper, easily. The other issue is, that the plastic bottom sort of pops out a tad. That causes the jelly to sink. So, each stamp I have to adjust the stamper. I have really enjoyed your stuff. Thanks
Mine came in with the top stuck really hard. After sending the photos of the item the customer service sent a replacement!
came with a fantastic and adorable case I love it so much. The color is cute and the file is very good for shaping my nails pls order it right away if you are thinking about getting it.
These products are so much fun!
Great powder for nails
Came with cute stickers and already came with two glass file cases: one sleeve and one hard case!!! It’s awesome!!! Thank you!!!
I find stamping tricky but the trick is to get a good stamping polish and a good formula
This works well, and it’s a pretty color!
Always love twinkle T glitters
I thought it was a polish not a powder. I have 100 powders already.
The best files and pushers around!
Very cute! Would buy again!
It perfectly lifts up the dead skin around the Cuticle and in my squared corners of my nail bed so much better than others I have tried before. It's perfect.
Peels off so smooth and clean.
I need to be very careful and go slow. It's excellent because that's what I want to begin a manicure to have very clean and perfect shaped cuticles and nail bed.