Watercolor Nail Wrap
Get a perfectly patterned manicure with our easy-to-use nail wraps! Twinkled T nail wraps are made with 100% nail polish.
1. Wipe nail clean with acetone.
2. Peel appropriate sized wrap and place onto nail.
3. Push down wrap from the center of the nail out to the edges, leaving no bubbles.
4. Fold excess wrap and file off with downward strokes to remove.
5. Apply top coat for extra shine and security.
Extra tip: Add heat (by using a blow dryer or heat lamp) to meld each wrap perfectly to your nail.
couldn't have been more simple. just remove the backing, stick on a clean nail, file off edges and done.
i did every so lightly file my whole nail, it did help with the adhesion, use an orange stick or your finger to really flatten and get out any bubbles. I put a strong top coat on the edges. worked great!