Kolinsky Professional Nail Cleaning Brush Size #6
Create a fresh, final finish to your manicure by cleaning up your cuticles and remaining polish with our Professional Cleaning Brushes.
According to your preference, please check out our following clean up brushes listed from smallest to largest brush size.Brush Features
- Pink with clear crystals
- Brush hair is 100% Kolinsky hair.
- Kolinsky hair is considered the best kind of hair for nail art brushes because of the hair’s durability as well as its ability to retain its shape. If treated and cared for properly, Kolinsky brushes will last for years.
- The brush handle is made from aluminum and is acetone resistant. Brush features an aluminum cap, which is meant to protect the bristles when the brush is not being used.
Cleaning Your Brush
- Always clean your brush immediately after use.
- In a glass cup, pour in a nailbrush cleaner solution - usually available at beauty supply stores. Swish the brush in the cleaner solution until visibly clean.
- Remove liquid from the brush by dabbing the brush on a paper towel. Try not to press the brush too hard on the paper towel as the bristles are delicate and can come off with enough force.
- With your fingers, gently reshape the brush and allow to dry.
- (Optional) Apply a little cuticle oil or olive oil on the tip of the brush after you have finished cleaning it. This will keep the bristles soft. To clean the oil off, run the brush through warm, soapy water.
A card with these directions will be included in your package.
We do not recommend cutting your brush hair, as it may cause bristles to loosen.
We do not recommend using acetone to clean your bristles.
I’ve ordered a number of items from Twinkled T and absolutely love them all!! Shipping was fast and the products are incredible! Will definitely shop here again and again!! ❤️
Don't know what else to say except that this works great and holds up to acetone very well!
Great!!! It is so soft and cleans up my cuticles very easily with acetone. Would 100 % recommend!!!
I love this item! I’ve had mine for a few years now (since it came out) and recently purchased one for my mother since she’s been in love with mine. Cleaning up just completes and sets apart the manicure done at home. Recommend this to everyone I know.
Absolutely brilliant to use