This sheet contains 24 stencils and 24 variety whimsical decals.
All nail vinyls are handmade by the Twinkled T sisters in Los Angeles, CA. We design, print, and cut all our Twinkled T nail vinyls!
1. Begin by painting your choice of base polish onto your nails.
2. Once thoroughly dried, paint a coat of clear, fast-drying topcoat onto your nails.
3. Once thoroughly dried, use tweezers to lift nail vinyl off its sheet and place onto your nail.
4. Apply your second choice of polish over the nail vinyl.
5. While the nail polish is still wet, remove your nail vinyl from your nail.
6. Add a topcoat and show off your gorgeous new manicure!
- Your nail vinyl order will include a special Twinkled T packaging to take your nail vinyls on the go!
- Tips and tricks for using nail vinyls can be found here.
- Use tweezers to lift your vinyls. The oils of hands will remove the sticky residue from the vinyl.
- Remove the nail vinyl while the polish is still wet. Once the polish begins to dry, it will create a stringy and clumpy effect of polish when removing the vinyl.
Really cute vinyls. I really like how they look. They were pretty easy to use. All the small details show up nicely on the nails.
Fun vinyls to us
You can never go wrong with Twinkled T vinyls!
I love them all! Very workable and fits my tiny little nails amazingly ! I will absolutely buy again (: well... already have ^^
Multichrome Premium Nail Nippers
This stamping polish is fantastic! It's much better than the Maniology in my opinion. Most of the colors stamp over each other better and it works great even as a regular polish. Very happy with all of the products I've gotten so far from Twinkled T! Also, when I messaged a question I had about one of the colors - they got back to me quickly.
This is the best nail file I’ve ever used!!!
This was my first time trying the flakies. They are amazing and so easy to use. I absolutely am in love with this color pictures. Don’t even do it justice. If you’re on the fence about trying this product you should definitely probably try it.
Oh, I love these halo powders. They are absolutely gorgeous and so easy to use.
I’m too excited to use these charms and other nail art goodies in my future sets! Twinkle T’s charms are durable and easy to work with- along with being super cute! Thank you for bringing your awesome ideas to the nail art world, ladies!
The halloween nails I ordered are great! They are the perfect length and so adorable. I wish there were other options available for purchase.
I use this as a clean up brush. It’s a small brush so it can get just a little off the skin
This is one of my favourite nail tools I have ever bought. I usually do one hand at a time on different days so this works perfectly for removing polish without getting cotton stuck on my other hand. I use it a lot for stamping as well to clean the plates without disturbing my nail art. It is very easy to use.
Great color coating beautiful color, great customer service and quick delivery, loved the cute little daisy stickers and great price! 10/10 recommend
Very functional and pretty, works great.
This is my first time using rubber base and it is so easy to work with! It’s such a pretty color I just put a top coat on and wear it that way. My nails are so strong and when it’s time for a fill I file it down and do a fill in. There’s been no lifting either. It’s a great product and I can’t wait to order more!
Love every shape and length that I have tried of the gel extensions. They wear for weeks without any issues for me. These are by far superior quality to some I have used before.
I’ve been doing my own nails for 3 years now and have tried countless nail files - these glass files are simply amazing! They file your nails in a fraction of the time and require less force than a traditional nail file. Each file comes with a cover so you can bring it in your purse and not worry about damaging the file or other items in your bag. Highly recommend these!
These were super cute, but I love most that they are easy to apply because there aren't tiny pieces to complicate the design (for me)