Multichrome Kolinsky Professional Nail Cleaning Brush Size #12
Create a fresh, final finish to your manicure by cleaning up your cuticles and remaining polish with our Professional Cleaning Brushes.
According to your preference, please check out our following clean up brushes listed from smallest to largest brush size.
- Brush hair is 100% Kolinsky hair. Handle is acetone-resistant.
- Kolinsky hair is considered the best kind of hair for nail art brushes because of the hair’s durability as well as its ability to retain its shape. If treated and cared for properly, Kolinsky brushes will last for years.
Cleaning Your Brush
- Always clean your brush immediately after use.
- In a glass cup, pour in a nailbrush cleaner solution - usually available at beauty supply stores. Swish the brush in the cleaner solution until visibly clean.
- Remove liquid from the brush by dabbing the brush on a paper towel. Try not to press the brush too hard on the paper towel as the bristles are delicate and can come off with enough force.
- With your fingers, gently reshape the brush and allow to dry.
- (Optional) Apply a little cuticle oil or olive oil on the tip of the brush after you have finished cleaning it. This will keep the bristles soft. To clean the oil off, run the brush through warm, soapy water.
We do not recommend cutting your brush hair, as it may cause bristles to loosen.
We do not recommend using acetone to clean your bristles.
Excellent quality! Works great. I love it!
Look I love Gel Baby, the formula is incredible and I love the twinkled t brand. My wallet on the other hand doesn’t love the price. This is a great way to get the colors you want at a lower price point. Every bottle I have received is minimally damaged and most of the time I have to look to find the imperfections.
i had a bit of trouble with use at first - but i will blame that on user error. i swiped over the cross multiple times with clear polish, when i should have applied it more thickly in one swipe. otherwise, a great product and i highly recommend.
I love them, I'm currently wearing them. It's a fun way to showcase multiple colours, which is my favourite thing to do. They'd probably look nicer on a different colour scheme but should never be faulted for user error
I though it was purple but not, it is silver and I would line it in rose gold! My mistake. But is very useful to mix the polishes and do not damage the table or mat, less mess and more clean!
I had some of this tools for years, almost 13 years and I recently adquired a new one, I really like it and recommend this stamper a lot! I hope it will be so good as the old one!
The brush is so pretry for nails, I think I am going to use it for eyeshadows because it is so pretty and soft!
I use this brushes to ckean up my nails once I finish my designs. this brush is handy, cleans very well. I hope the material will be durable. I use it a lot and after a while I see brush could be damage because of acetone, I think it is normal but I like it very much!
I really like this item, is so useful, I can clean up my stamper immediately. Very useful and clean!
I love this item, I can clean up immediately my stamper no mess, fast and useful! I really lije it very much!
Very nice polishes
I am so excited to use this on clients! I have a couple white chrome powders but they all have a pink/green/blue tint to them so even over white you get that color coming through. But this one doesn't! It's a nice pearly look that is super trendy right now! Be sure to test it on different no-wipe top coats and on different cure times. Every brand is a little different. I use the TT silicone tool to rub it in, but sometimes a little spot might not want to stick. So I found using my finger works well at getting it to stay put. Great product!
Just as pictured and awesome! Cute and stylish for the holidays.
its silver not white
Color Block Stamping Polish Bundle
Love the stencils and so easy to use.