Multichrome Kolinsky Professional Nail Cleaning Brush Size #12
Create a fresh, final finish to your manicure by cleaning up your cuticles and remaining polish with our Professional Cleaning Brushes.
According to your preference, please check out our following clean up brushes listed from smallest to largest brush size.
- Brush hair is 100% Kolinsky hair. Handle is acetone-resistant.
- Kolinsky hair is considered the best kind of hair for nail art brushes because of the hair’s durability as well as its ability to retain its shape. If treated and cared for properly, Kolinsky brushes will last for years.
Cleaning Your Brush
- Always clean your brush immediately after use.
- In a glass cup, pour in a nailbrush cleaner solution - usually available at beauty supply stores. Swish the brush in the cleaner solution until visibly clean.
- Remove liquid from the brush by dabbing the brush on a paper towel. Try not to press the brush too hard on the paper towel as the bristles are delicate and can come off with enough force.
- With your fingers, gently reshape the brush and allow to dry.
- (Optional) Apply a little cuticle oil or olive oil on the tip of the brush after you have finished cleaning it. This will keep the bristles soft. To clean the oil off, run the brush through warm, soapy water.
We do not recommend cutting your brush hair, as it may cause bristles to loosen.
We do not recommend using acetone to clean your bristles.
Excellent quality! Works great. I love it!
Not only was the design beautiful, they fit the curve of my nails better than anything else I’ve tried. Lasted longer than other nails and methods too!
I’m really big into glitter and confetti and this grid is perfect! The colors are fantastic and I love the contrast. 10/10
Takes longer to dry up in the bottle than Simply Peel, does a good job protecting cuticles, even when applied thin.
Exactly what I was looking for. Good price and fast shipping.
Super cute and easy to use. I like to use them with a gradient so the final look is something unique.
Very easy to Use and the pattern is so cute. I’ve used both pieces of the vinyl too and they both work. Just make sure to put a layer of top coat on first, then it’ll peel off super easy!
This was my first order of Gel Baby polishes and I've only used a few other polishes but I'm loving this one the most so far! I'm currently painting my nails with 'Power Outage' and with one coat it's more opaque than another black gel polish I have! Can't wait to order more and dive deeper into gel nails! ❤
I have a collection of duo/multi-chrome shades and this one by Twinkled T is stunning! Love the way the colors change in the sunlight and from different angles 💜
The quality of all their products are amazing. And even better they super quick to ship your products out. 💕
I'm very pleased with the quality and fast shipping.
Very beautiful! If you like holo but tend to like darker colors Twinkle Twinkle is for you!
The brightest of neons!!
I love these bottles and the brush is also great! These come in very handy when I want to make a new color of polish from 2 or 3 colors. Also, for $1.00 each, they are well worth it! 💅
These nails live up to expectations. They're strong and durable, and so is the glue. I will say definetly look at the tiktok/reel to get best results. Also, be sure to measure out nail sizes before gluing to ensure best stick--if theyre even a little too big, they will come loose much easier. Mine lasted nearly 2 weeks, with a few that popped of (mostly my own fault), but they certainly performed wayyyyy better than drugstore brands.