2. Once thoroughly dried, paint a coat of clear, fast-drying topcoat onto your nails.
3. Once thoroughly dried, use tweezers to lift nail vinyl off its sheet and place onto your nail.
4. Apply your second choice of polish over the nail vinyl.
5. While the nail polish is still wet, remove your nail vinyl from your nail.
6. Add a topcoat and show off your gorgeous new manicure!
- Tips and tricks for using nail vinyls can be found here.
- Use tweezers to lift your vinyls. The oils of hands will remove the sticky residue from the vinyl.
- Remove the nail vinyl while the polish is still wet. Once the polish begins to dry, it will create a stringy and clumpy effect of polish when removing the vinyl.
This was both my first Twinkled T order and my first-ever attempt at nail vinyls, and I’m delighted with the results. Only problem was that the little cutouts tended to be very stubborn and I had to poke a few out, but I’m a noob, and that won’t stop me from buying more. Definitely recommend!
I loved the result of the diamond vinyl and it was relatively easy to use, only issues were in peeling them off the diamond shapes came apart a bit, but I just pushed them back into place on the nail and they worked great!
Beautiful stencils. Work wonderfully
They are easy to use and make a great design.
I wanted to try them after seeing @simplynailogical use them and I absolutely love them! They hold together very well and are easy to use.
Spooky 05 Stickers / Glow
Not only was the design beautiful, they fit the curve of my nails better than anything else I’ve tried. Lasted longer than other nails and methods too!
I’m really big into glitter and confetti and this grid is perfect! The colors are fantastic and I love the contrast. 10/10
Takes longer to dry up in the bottle than Simply Peel, does a good job protecting cuticles, even when applied thin.
Exactly what I was looking for. Good price and fast shipping.
Super cute and easy to use. I like to use them with a gradient so the final look is something unique.
Very easy to Use and the pattern is so cute. I’ve used both pieces of the vinyl too and they both work. Just make sure to put a layer of top coat on first, then it’ll peel off super easy!
This was my first order of Gel Baby polishes and I've only used a few other polishes but I'm loving this one the most so far! I'm currently painting my nails with 'Power Outage' and with one coat it's more opaque than another black gel polish I have! Can't wait to order more and dive deeper into gel nails! ❤
I have a collection of duo/multi-chrome shades and this one by Twinkled T is stunning! Love the way the colors change in the sunlight and from different angles 💜
The quality of all their products are amazing. And even better they super quick to ship your products out. 💕
I'm very pleased with the quality and fast shipping.
Very beautiful! If you like holo but tend to like darker colors Twinkle Twinkle is for you!
The brightest of neons!!
I love these bottles and the brush is also great! These come in very handy when I want to make a new color of polish from 2 or 3 colors. Also, for $1.00 each, they are well worth it! 💅