Coloring Book Set - Plate, Polishes, Stamper, & Scraper
- Coloring Book Stamping Plate
- Stay Yolk Stamping Polish
- Friyay Stamping Polish
- Clear Smushy Stamper & Scraper
- Apply nail polish to your nail. Apply a quick dry top coat and wait to dry.
- Apply nail polish to desired design on stamping plate.
- Grab your stamper and scraper. Tilting the scraper at a 45 degree angle, scrape the polish across the design quickly and strongly.
- Gently press the stamper over the stamping plate with a rolling motion to pick up the design.
- Ensure the design is on the stamper.
- Stamp the image over your nail with the same gentle rolling motion. NOTE: some have noticed that gently dropping the stamper directly above the image and picking up the image has worked better than the rolling motion.
- Apply a quick dry top coat to lock in your design!
These are hands down the best nail files I’ve ever owned and used. They are easy to clean, do not need to be cleaned often, and genuinely feel good to use.
It's so cool that y'all offer this as an option for those of us that just want to try out different gels! Super affordable and the variety is great. Formula is very long-lasting!
Look I love Gel Baby, the formula is incredible and I love the twinkled t brand. My wallet on the other hand doesn’t love the price. This is a great way to get the colors you want at a lower price point. Every bottle I have received is minimally damaged and most of the time I have to look to find the imperfections.
i had a bit of trouble with use at first - but i will blame that on user error. i swiped over the cross multiple times with clear polish, when i should have applied it more thickly in one swipe. otherwise, a great product and i highly recommend.
I love them, I'm currently wearing them. It's a fun way to showcase multiple colours, which is my favourite thing to do. They'd probably look nicer on a different colour scheme but should never be faulted for user error
I though it was purple but not, it is silver and I would line it in rose gold! My mistake. But is very useful to mix the polishes and do not damage the table or mat, less mess and more clean!
I had some of this tools for years, almost 13 years and I recently adquired a new one, I really like it and recommend this stamper a lot! I hope it will be so good as the old one!
The brush is so pretry for nails, I think I am going to use it for eyeshadows because it is so pretty and soft!
I use this brushes to ckean up my nails once I finish my designs. this brush is handy, cleans very well. I hope the material will be durable. I use it a lot and after a while I see brush could be damage because of acetone, I think it is normal but I like it very much!
I really like this item, is so useful, I can clean up my stamper immediately. Very useful and clean!
I love this item, I can clean up immediately my stamper no mess, fast and useful! I really lije it very much!
Very nice polishes
I am so excited to use this on clients! I have a couple white chrome powders but they all have a pink/green/blue tint to them so even over white you get that color coming through. But this one doesn't! It's a nice pearly look that is super trendy right now! Be sure to test it on different no-wipe top coats and on different cure times. Every brand is a little different. I use the TT silicone tool to rub it in, but sometimes a little spot might not want to stick. So I found using my finger works well at getting it to stay put. Great product!
Just as pictured and awesome! Cute and stylish for the holidays.
its silver not white