Kolinsky Nail Art Detail Brush Size #00
- Black with pink crystals
- Brush hair is 100% Kolinsky hair.
- Kolinsky hair is considered the best kind of hair for nail art brushes because of the hair’s durability as well as its ability to retain its shape. If treated and cared for properly, Kolinsky brushes will last for years.
- The brush handle is made from aluminum and is acetone resistant. Brush features an aluminum cap, which is meant to protect the bristles when the brush is not being used.
Cleaning Your Brush
- Always clean your brush immediately after use.
- In a glass cup, pour in a nailbrush cleaner solution - usually available at beauty supply stores. Swish the brush in the cleaner solution until visibly clean.
- Remove liquid from the brush by dabbing the brush on a paper towel. Try not to press the brush too hard on the paper towel as the bristles are delicate and can come off with enough force.
- With your fingers, gently reshape the brush and allow to dry.
- (Optional) Apply a little cuticle oil or olive oil on the tip of the brush after you have finished cleaning it. This will keep the bristles soft. To clean the oil off, run the brush through warm, soapy water.
So amazing! Able to make those tight curves for swirls and other small details. Not mention just a pretty brush in general. All my favorite brushes are from here and no surprise that this one is joining the list!
it is so cute! I wish more colors and sizes were in stock because I'd buy so many
Trying to do nail art without this has been very difficult, so I am thrilled to finally have a brush small enough to detail with and from such an awesome company!
I always hear the words 'game changer' well this is it. I got both brushes. I can finally do the things I've been trying and failing at. I love these brushes. I keep them clean and oil before capping. Thank you Twinkle T.
The tiny bristles allow for fine detail work, but the weight of the actual brush helps steady your hand. Very well designed.
I thought it was a polish not a powder. I have 100 powders already.
The best files and pushers around!
Very cute! Would buy again!
It perfectly lifts up the dead skin around the Cuticle and in my squared corners of my nail bed so much better than others I have tried before. It's perfect.
Peels off so smooth and clean.
I need to be very careful and go slow. It's excellent because that's what I want to begin a manicure to have very clean and perfect shaped cuticles and nail bed.
Everyone needs one of these. Buy it now if you haven’t already, it will change your life.
Beautiful color and it shows up perfectly even on lighter colored base coats
I bought this to wear on World Down syndrome day. Representing my baby girl.
It's an excellent product. Exactly as it pictures on the website description.
Excited to use this! Had the smallest oopsie spot!
Super cute color!
Liz and Lana were so kind to include an extra polish in my order as well as a storage box for all of them! I got some oopsie bottles but the defects were honestly so minor (mostly little paint chips on the outside) that I thought they packed my order incorrectly lol. Packaging aside, I love the formula of these polishes and find that they’re very long-wearing. I’m looking forward to getting more colors!