Multichrome Kolinsky Professional Nail Cleaning Brush Size #12
brand new duochrome cleanup brushes just dropped 🌈 ##nailsupply ##FeelingGood ##nailartistkim ##twinkledt ##nailpolish ##holographic ##holo ##nailtutorial♬ Stranger - CHUNNYT
Create a fresh, final finish to your manicure by cleaning up your cuticles and remaining polish with our Professional Cleaning Brushes.
According to your preference, please check out our following clean up brushes listed from smallest to largest brush size.
Twinkled T Duochrome Professional Nail Cleaning Brush Size #2
Twinkled T Duochrome Professional Nail Cleaning Brush Size #6
- Brush hair is 100% Kolinsky hair. Handle is acetone-resistant.
- Kolinsky hair is considered the best kind of hair for nail art brushes because of the hair’s durability as well as its ability to retain its shape. If treated and cared for properly, Kolinsky brushes will last for years.
Cleaning Your Brush
- Always clean your brush immediately after use.
- In a glass cup, pour in a nailbrush cleaner solution - usually available at beauty supply stores. Swish the brush in the cleaner solution until visibly clean.
- Remove liquid from the brush by dabbing the brush on a paper towel. Try not to press the brush too hard on the paper towel as the bristles are delicate and can come off with enough force.
- With your fingers, gently reshape the brush and allow to dry.
- (Optional) Apply a little cuticle oil or olive oil on the tip of the brush after you have finished cleaning it. This will keep the bristles soft. To clean the oil off, run the brush through warm, soapy water.
We do not recommend cutting your brush hair, as it may cause bristles to loosen.
We do not recommend using acetone to clean your bristles.
Excellent quality! Works great. I love it!
Let customers speak for us
I like to have star designs on my nails. Different shapes, size. And this star swirl adds a twist to it. Loving it!
love the formula of the Twinkled T's polishes. Colors are beautiful and very pigmented. Loved this wheel of charms. Has had great reception from my Clients
This brush is exactly what I was looking for. I needed a brush for nail painting when I have to apply mixed gel polish colors and this is amazing. Thank you Twinkled T.
I have used many different brands of nail polish and Twinkle T has to be the best by far. Only have to use one coat for full coverage and lasts for 2 to 2 and a half weeks. This is the only brand I will use from now on.
These make so pretty nail art. Im very happy with these!
I absolutely love these stickers! I use them on an accent finger and I am constantly getting compliments on them so I need to stock up on more:-)
Great experience! Products arrived beautifully packaged and in great shape. I absolutely love the stainless steel stampers and nail display. Thank you Twinkle T!
Of all the cleanup brushes I have tried, Twinkled T still makes the very best, longest lasting ones. Both beautiful and durable, they are simply perfect.
As someone completely new to stamping it was an incredible bang for buck, Honestly almost felt like I was stealing lol. The fact that you get to choose Two Polishes on top of getting all the other stuff, not to mention how much choice you have in all the options, it's just awesome! Definitely pic this up if youre considering, great for beginners.
I have only made 2 purchases here but very large ones and I am over the moon happy with my purchases. I have never bought a polish that lasted on my nails for over 2 weeks with only 1 coat. You guys are awesome.
Nice variety of size and colors
Fantasy Nail Vinyl Variety Pack
These are hands down the best nail files I’ve ever owned and used. They are easy to clean, do not need to be cleaned often, and genuinely feel good to use.
It's so cool that y'all offer this as an option for those of us that just want to try out different gels! Super affordable and the variety is great. Formula is very long-lasting!
Look I love Gel Baby, the formula is incredible and I love the twinkled t brand. My wallet on the other hand doesn’t love the price. This is a great way to get the colors you want at a lower price point. Every bottle I have received is minimally damaged and most of the time I have to look to find the imperfections.