2. Once thoroughly dried, paint a coat of clear, fast-drying topcoat onto your nails.
3. Once thoroughly dried, use tweezers to lift nail vinyl off its sheet and place onto your nail.
4. Apply your second choice of polish over the nail vinyl.
5. While the nail polish is still wet, remove your nail vinyl from your nail.
6. Add a topcoat and show off your gorgeous new manicure!
- Tips and tricks for using nail vinyls can be found here.
- Use tweezers to lift your vinyls. The oils of hands will remove the sticky residue from the vinyl.
- Remove the nail vinyl while the polish is still wet. Once the polish begins to dry, it will create a stringy and clumpy effect of polish when removing the vinyl.
Look I love Gel Baby, the formula is incredible and I love the twinkled t brand. My wallet on the other hand doesn’t love the price. This is a great way to get the colors you want at a lower price point. Every bottle I have received is minimally damaged and most of the time I have to look to find the imperfections.
i had a bit of trouble with use at first - but i will blame that on user error. i swiped over the cross multiple times with clear polish, when i should have applied it more thickly in one swipe. otherwise, a great product and i highly recommend.
I love them, I'm currently wearing them. It's a fun way to showcase multiple colours, which is my favourite thing to do. They'd probably look nicer on a different colour scheme but should never be faulted for user error
I though it was purple but not, it is silver and I would line it in rose gold! My mistake. But is very useful to mix the polishes and do not damage the table or mat, less mess and more clean!
I had some of this tools for years, almost 13 years and I recently adquired a new one, I really like it and recommend this stamper a lot! I hope it will be so good as the old one!
The brush is so pretry for nails, I think I am going to use it for eyeshadows because it is so pretty and soft!
I use this brushes to ckean up my nails once I finish my designs. this brush is handy, cleans very well. I hope the material will be durable. I use it a lot and after a while I see brush could be damage because of acetone, I think it is normal but I like it very much!
I really like this item, is so useful, I can clean up my stamper immediately. Very useful and clean!
I love this item, I can clean up immediately my stamper no mess, fast and useful! I really lije it very much!
Very nice polishes
I am so excited to use this on clients! I have a couple white chrome powders but they all have a pink/green/blue tint to them so even over white you get that color coming through. But this one doesn't! It's a nice pearly look that is super trendy right now! Be sure to test it on different no-wipe top coats and on different cure times. Every brand is a little different. I use the TT silicone tool to rub it in, but sometimes a little spot might not want to stick. So I found using my finger works well at getting it to stay put. Great product!
Just as pictured and awesome! Cute and stylish for the holidays.
its silver not white
Color Block Stamping Polish Bundle
Love the stencils and so easy to use.