Paint Drip Vinyls
This sheet includes 48 vinyls. Each square contains 2 paint drip vinyls.
2. Once thoroughly dried, paint a coat of clear, fast-drying topcoat onto your nails.
3. Once thoroughly dried, use tweezers to lift nail vinyl off its sheet and place onto your nail.
4. Apply your second choice of polish over the nail vinyl.
5. While the nail polish is still wet, remove your nail vinyl from your nail.
6. Add a topcoat and show off your gorgeous new manicure!
- Tips and tricks for using nail vinyls can be found here.
- Use tweezers to lift your vinyls. The oils of hands will remove the sticky residue from the vinyl.
- Remove the nail vinyl while the polish is still wet. Once the polish begins to dry, it will create a stringy and clumpy effect of polish when removing the vinyl.
I love my vynles they are awesome.
Love them - you get exactly what you'd expect to get and they work well!
You can follow me on instagram if you want ;) I follow back nail accounts! --> @holo.enthusiast
I love how fast the shipping is I always have a great experience with Twinkle T
I adore these! They're easy to use and look amazing! I had a few people ask where I got my nails done after using them!
They worked really well and turned out great!! I love Twinkled T products, and I'm happy I decided to purchase these vinyls.
These products are so much fun!
Great powder for nails
I find stamping tricky but the trick is to get a good stamping polish and a good formula
This works well, and it’s a pretty color!
Always love twinkle T glitters
I thought it was a polish not a powder. I have 100 powders already.
The best files and pushers around!
Very cute! Would buy again!
Peels off so smooth and clean.