Crystal Double-Head Clear Stamper & Scraper
Photo courtesy of @anikibee
The heads on this stamper measure around 1.57 inches in diameter. Handle with care. Do not prime or sand this stamper. Pinching or pulling the stamper may cause it to tear. Do not touch stamper head with hands, as the oils may damage the head. Use tape to clean stamper head.
Note: The polish you use is very important when stamping. Please make sure you are using polishes intended for stamping. Stampers will not pick up all polishes. Check back next month for our new line of stamping polishes!
- Apply nail polish to your nail. Apply a quick dry top coat and wait to dry.
- Apply nail polish to desired design on stamping plate.
- Grab your stamper and scraper. Tilting the scraper at a 45 degree angle, scrape the polish across the design quickly and strongly.
- Gently press the stamper over the stamping plate with a rolling motion to pick up the design.
- Ensure the design is on the stamper.
- Stamp the image over your nail with the same gentle rolling motion. NOTE: some have noticed that gently dropping the stamper directly above the image and picking up the image has worked better than the rolling motion.
- Apply a quick dry top coat to lock in your design!