Sketched Heart Vinyls
This sheet contains 24 decals and 24 stencils.
2. Once thoroughly dried, paint a coat of clear, fast-drying topcoat onto your nails.
3. Once thoroughly dried, use tweezers to lift nail vinyl off its sheet and place onto your nail.
4. Apply your second choice of polish over the nail vinyl.
5. While the nail polish is still wet, remove your nail vinyl from your nail.
6. Add a topcoat and show off your gorgeous new manicure!
- Tips and tricks for using nail vinyls can be found here.
- Use tweezers to lift your vinyls. The oils of hands will remove the sticky residue from the vinyl.
- Remove the nail vinyl while the polish is still wet. Once the polish begins to dry, it will create a stringy and clumpy effect of polish when removing the vinyl.
These are my new favorite vinyls! They looks great
As a newbie to nail art, these vinyls make me look like a rock star! Very simple to use yet gives you a stunning look. Holo Taco One Coat Black + Sketched Heart Vinyl + SuperChic Realm of Erotica = ❤
Couldn’t be easier to use, even though I am just getting back into nail art and haven’t used stencils in a long time. Stencil peeled off the sheet easily and stuck securely to my nail. Left a clean image. Exactly as expected, very pleased!
The item is great, thank you. :)