Star Cyclone™ Vinyls
Practice patience with your cyclones! We personally use the following way to peel our cyclones:
Use tweezers to grab outer corner of cyclone. Lift up cyclone completely off sheet. Slowly place down inside of cyclone onto your nail, slowly working your way out.
All nail vinyls are handmade by the Twinkled T sisters in Los Angeles, CA.
Directions1. Begin by painting your choice of base polish onto your nails.
2. Once thoroughly dried, paint a coat of clear, fast-drying topcoat onto your nails.
3. Once thoroughly dried, use tweezers to lift nail vinyl off its sheet and place onto your nail.
4. Apply your second choice of polish over the nail vinyl.
5. While the nail polish is still wet, remove your nail vinyl from your nail.
6. Add a topcoat and show off your gorgeous new manicure!
- Your nail vinyl order will include a special Twinkled T packaging to take your nail vinyls on the go!
- Tips and tricks for using nail vinyls can be found here.
- Use tweezers to lift your vinyls. The oils of hands will remove the sticky residue from the vinyl.
- Remove the nail vinyl while the polish is still wet. Once the polish begins to dry, it will create a stringy and clumpy effect of polish when removing the vinyl.
I have been shopping twinkleT for years. Probably since the site carnation...I have purchased so many sheets of the cyclone vinyls whether be it the heart, the cat, the stars, the triangles, the circles... I'm obsessed with all of them!! . I put one vinyl on one of my middle fingers each time that I paint my nails which is literally once a week. I think it adds pizzas to the nail look and also allows me to use a Different multi Chrome Polish ...because I literally have hundreds of them and I Wish I could paint each nail a Different color but I can't. So using these vinyls allows me to at least be able to use one different color.. lol but i cant So i can atleast use 2 diff with each manicure :) but I am so satisfied with this site this delivery literally showed up at my door in 2 days from the day that I purchased. I'm extremely satisfied with the site I will continue 2 purchase from them and I love their customer service and I can't recommend them enough, every product I've ever purchased from them.. Whether the glitters or the powders or the vinyls. They've all come with extremely high quality packaging and the products are just the best on the market!! the packaging is always updated and oh so Cute and for the price I pay.... I feel like I get my money's worth...100x's :) Thank you so much, twinkle T!! your the shitzzzz!! :)
I bought these awhile ago idk when they’re coming so I’m nervouss
Love love love
Easy to use and makes super cute manis
My first time using any nail vinyls, super easy and turned out amazing
My order got to me very fast and the star cyclones were easy to peel once I got the hang of it!
came with a fantastic and adorable case I love it so much. The color is cute and the file is very good for shaping my nails pls order it right away if you are thinking about getting it.
These products are so much fun!
Great powder for nails
Came with cute stickers and already came with two glass file cases: one sleeve and one hard case!!! It’s awesome!!! Thank you!!!
I find stamping tricky but the trick is to get a good stamping polish and a good formula
This works well, and it’s a pretty color!
Always love twinkle T glitters
I thought it was a polish not a powder. I have 100 powders already.
The best files and pushers around!
Very cute! Would buy again!
It perfectly lifts up the dead skin around the Cuticle and in my squared corners of my nail bed so much better than others I have tried before. It's perfect.
Peels off so smooth and clean.
I need to be very careful and go slow. It's excellent because that's what I want to begin a manicure to have very clean and perfect shaped cuticles and nail bed.