This sheet includes 16 Hanukkah shape stencils and 6 menorahs.
2. Once thoroughly dried, paint a coat of clear, fast-drying topcoat onto your nails.
3. Once thoroughly dried, use tweezers to lift nail vinyl off its sheet and place onto your nail.
4. Apply your second choice of polish over the nail vinyl.
5. While the nail polish is still wet, remove your nail vinyl from your nail.
6. Add a topcoat and show off your gorgeous new manicure!
- Tips and tricks for using nail vinyls can be found here.
- Use tweezers to lift your vinyls. The oils of hands will remove the sticky residue from the vinyl.
- Remove the nail vinyl while the polish is still wet. Once the polish begins to dry, it will create a stringy and clumpy effect of polish when removing the vinyl.
It's so great that you included Hanukkah vinyls in your holiday collection this year. I'm excited to give them a try, however I took off one star because the menorahs are huge and I can't see any way to use them on my nails which it's a sad thing cause they are so well done. Am I a dummy and just missing something obvious? Please tell me cause I would love to rock the menorahs for Hanukkah this year!!!
Very cute and easy to use
Love love love this!!!
great clean up brush. just the right size. not too small not too big. perfect for cleaning all around the nail. 10/10 would recommend
These are so pretty! I love them.
I absolutely love this products I ordered from this site
I got several glitters including Electric Yellow. They are all fantastic!!
I bought this file for a friend for Christmas so I have not used it but my daughter and husband use one all the time and they just love it. The best nail files ever! I myself am a nail bitter so I dont use them lol
The Nailify™ Stamping Box
Gorgeous - and you get a lot of it!!! Would definitely recommend the Twinkle T glitters
I loved my purchase. The glitters where so sparkly and the holographic ones were awesome. So far I've used them for glitter burnishing and they've been awesome for that.
I found this product to work better than I was expecting. I was doing nail art and stamped this. It gave a great looking result.
I really enjoyed using this plate. I had a different stamp on each nail and I received many compliments on my nails. So far I have found your customer service to be excellent. Thanks
Wonderful tool for pressing down vinyls, striping tape, decals etc. Has good balance. Feels great in your hand.
This might be my new favorite accent piece! It's flat, so it doesn't snag on anything. They little piece that hangs isn't terrible long and it didn't catch on anything either. It stayed on for at least a week before I misplaced the hanging piece. Not bad! I might have bought all of these myself though. Sorry about that, but I really do love it!