Commonly known as "Aurora Powder"
Manicure shown above has the Icing powder applied over a white polish base. Applied over a black base, Icing gives the same finish as Acrobat.
Directions for Use:
1. Paint on your base color.
2. Apply a no-wipe gel topcoat.
3. Cure your topcoat and do not wipe away tacky layer.
4. Lightly sprinkle your powder over the entire nail. You may also dip your fingernail directly into the pot.
5. Once the nail is covered, begin rubbing the powder in using either the Twinkled T Silicone Tool, a foam applicator, or your fingertips.
6. Apply another gel top coat and cure to seal your powder in!