Kolinsky Professional Nail Cleaning Brush Size #2
Create a fresh, final finish to your manicure by cleaning up your cuticles and remaining polish with our Professional Cleaning Brushes.
According to your preference, please check out our following clean up brushes listed from smallest to largest brush size.
- Pink with clear crystals
- Brush hair is 100% Kolinsky hair.
- Kolinsky hair is considered the best kind of hair for nail art brushes because of the hair’s durability as well as its ability to retain its shape. If treated and cared for properly, Kolinsky brushes will last for years.
- The brush handle is made from aluminum and is acetone resistant. Brush features an aluminum cap, which is meant to protect the bristles when the brush is not being used.
Cleaning Your Brush
- Always clean your brush immediately after use.
- In a glass cup, pour in a nailbrush cleaner solution - usually available at beauty supply stores. Swish the brush in the cleaner solution until visibly clean.
- Remove liquid from the brush by dabbing the brush on a paper towel. Try not to press the brush too hard on the paper towel as the bristles are delicate and can come off with enough force.
- With your fingers, gently reshape the brush and allow to dry.
- (Optional) Apply a little cuticle oil or olive oil on the tip of the brush after you have finished cleaning it. This will keep the bristles soft. To clean the oil off, run the brush through warm, soapy water.
We do not recommend cutting your brush hair, as it may cause bristles to loosen.
We do not recommend using acetone to clean your bristles.