Paint Drip Vinyls
This sheet includes 48 vinyls. Each square contains 2 paint drip vinyls.
2. Once thoroughly dried, paint a coat of clear, fast-drying topcoat onto your nails.
3. Once thoroughly dried, use tweezers to lift nail vinyl off its sheet and place onto your nail.
4. Apply your second choice of polish over the nail vinyl.
5. While the nail polish is still wet, remove your nail vinyl from your nail.
6. Add a topcoat and show off your gorgeous new manicure!
- Tips and tricks for using nail vinyls can be found here.
- Use tweezers to lift your vinyls. The oils of hands will remove the sticky residue from the vinyl.
- Remove the nail vinyl while the polish is still wet. Once the polish begins to dry, it will create a stringy and clumpy effect of polish when removing the vinyl.
They worked really well and turned out great!! I love Twinkled T products, and I'm happy I decided to purchase these vinyls.
Easy to use and very neat edges. Feel really sturdy compared to others
Super easy application and removal. Used vinyls over a base coat and gradient. Love Twinkled T products!
They are great!
The vinyls are of really good quality, they came nicely packaged and I also got a free sticker, which was nice.
I tried using them on only a base coat but the whole coat came off with the vinyl, so never try that, there are directions on the package for a reason lol.
theyre super easy to use (as long as ur patient enough to let ur topcoat dry) and its nice that u can use both sides of the vinyls. I got so many compliments on my nails after I used these I will definately buy more when I run out :)