2. Once thoroughly dried, paint a coat of clear, fast-drying topcoat onto your nails.
3. Once thoroughly dried, use tweezers to lift nail vinyl off its sheet and place onto your nail.
4. Apply your second choice of polish over the nail vinyl.
5. While the nail polish is still wet, remove your nail vinyl from your nail.
6. Add a topcoat and show off your gorgeous new manicure!
- Tips and tricks for using nail vinyls can be found here.
- Use tweezers to lift your vinyls. The oils of hands will remove the sticky residue from the vinyl.
- Remove the nail vinyl while the polish is still wet. Once the polish begins to dry, it will create a stringy and clumpy effect of polish when removing the vinyl.
Thank you, Twinkled T!
I have not had a chance to use these yet, but I’m excited to try them out!
These are super cute and used them to do my mother in law's nails. Unfortunately for the price I thought I'd get more uses out of them, but like many of the other vinyls these were a one use only. My only suggestion is to buy more than one sheet if you plan on doing all 10 fingers.
I kind of am in love with them. I mean how can nail supplies be so good I would totally recommend its use and buy them again
I bought 2 vinyls and I got free shipping and I used a discount code. I very recommend