2. Once thoroughly dried, paint a coat of clear, fast-drying topcoat onto your nails.
3. Once thoroughly dried, use tweezers to lift nail vinyl off its sheet and place onto your nail.
4. Apply your second choice of polish over the nail vinyl.
5. While the nail polish is still wet, remove your nail vinyl from your nail.
6. Add a topcoat and show off your gorgeous new manicure!
- Tips and tricks for using nail vinyls can be found here.
- Use tweezers to lift your vinyls. The oils of hands will remove the sticky residue from the vinyl.
- Remove the nail vinyl while the polish is still wet. Once the polish begins to dry, it will create a stringy and clumpy effect of polish when removing the vinyl.
Thank you, Twinkled T!
I have not had a chance to use these yet, but I’m excited to try them out!
These are super cute and used them to do my mother in law's nails. Unfortunately for the price I thought I'd get more uses out of them, but like many of the other vinyls these were a one use only. My only suggestion is to buy more than one sheet if you plan on doing all 10 fingers.
I kind of am in love with them. I mean how can nail supplies be so good I would totally recommend its use and buy them again
I bought 2 vinyls and I got free shipping and I used a discount code. I very recommend
I thought it was a polish not a powder. I have 100 powders already.
The best files and pushers around!
Very cute! Would buy again!
It perfectly lifts up the dead skin around the Cuticle and in my squared corners of my nail bed so much better than others I have tried before. It's perfect.
Peels off so smooth and clean.
I need to be very careful and go slow. It's excellent because that's what I want to begin a manicure to have very clean and perfect shaped cuticles and nail bed.
Everyone needs one of these. Buy it now if you haven’t already, it will change your life.
Beautiful color and it shows up perfectly even on lighter colored base coats
I bought this to wear on World Down syndrome day. Representing my baby girl.
It's an excellent product. Exactly as it pictures on the website description.
Excited to use this! Had the smallest oopsie spot!
Super cute color!
Liz and Lana were so kind to include an extra polish in my order as well as a storage box for all of them! I got some oopsie bottles but the defects were honestly so minor (mostly little paint chips on the outside) that I thought they packed my order incorrectly lol. Packaging aside, I love the formula of these polishes and find that they’re very long-wearing. I’m looking forward to getting more colors!