Hearts Variety Vinyls
This sheet contains 24 stencils.
All nail vinyls are handmade by the Twinkled T sisters in Los Angeles, CA.
1. Begin by painting your choice of base polish onto your nails.
2. Once thoroughly dried, paint a coat of clear, fast-drying topcoat onto your nails.
3. Once thoroughly dried, use tweezers to lift nail vinyl off its sheet and place onto your nail.
4. Apply your second choice of polish over Twinkled T nail vinyl.
5. While the nail polish is still wet, remove your Twinkled T nail vinyl from your nail.
6. Add a topcoat and show off your gorgeous new manicure!
Good To Know:
* Your nail vinyl order will include a special Twinkled T packaging to take your nail vinyls on the go!
* Tips and tricks for using nail vinyls can be found here.
* Use tweezers to lift your vinyls. The oils of hands will remove the sticky residue from the vinyl.
* Remove the nail vinyl while the polish is still wet. Once the polish begins to dry, it will create a stringy and clumpy effect of polish when removing the vinyl.
Amazing as always!!
It was easy. I just used my main gel polish and it worked great!! Found rubbing with my finger or facial triangle sponge worked best!! Lots of compliments!
I love Twinkle T's vinyls! They are so easy to use and my nails look so cute.
I really like the variety seeing as I can't make up my mind on designs. The only thing is the ones with the middle stickers are a little harder to use as I have to be careful when peeling off the center sticker off my nail (such as as the double entwined heart design)
Happy with my Purchase!
Cute and easy. variety of designs. Love