Halloween Variety Vinyls
This sheet contains 24 decals and 24 stencils.
2. Once thoroughly dried, paint a coat of clear, fast-drying topcoat onto your nails.
3. Once thoroughly dried, use tweezers to lift nail vinyl off its sheet and place onto your nail.
4. Apply your second choice of polish over the nail vinyl.
5. While the nail polish is still wet, remove your nail vinyl from your nail.
6. Add a topcoat and show off your gorgeous new manicure!
- Tips and tricks for using nail vinyls can be found here.
- Use tweezers to lift your vinyls. The oils of hands will remove the sticky residue from the vinyl.
- Remove the nail vinyl while the polish is still wet. Once the polish begins to dry, it will create a stringy and clumpy effect of polish when removing the vinyl.
I mainly bought for the spider web one so I'm sad there is only one hopefully in the future there is just a pack of the spiderwebs :) came quickly in mail and is good quality
I love these vinyls all year round, perfect for easy spooky nails.
not a fault of the product, but I do wish the vinyls came in smaller sizes (I have teeny nails :( so I can only use them on my thumb)
besides that, fantastic vinyls, great company run by professional sisters. and I loved my free gifts! the TT sticker went straight on my nail art mat.
Like all my experiences with vinyls on this site, they are effortless to use and the end results are gorgeous.
However there's only one spider web vinyl in the whole pack and tbh I primarily bought this pack for that design.
Even though these are Halloween vinyls, I will be wearing these all year. They're cute and easy to use!!
Boo nails not a problem enymore