Directions for Flakies with Regular Polish
Directions for Gel Polish
1. Paint on your base color.
2. Apply a no-wipe gel topcoat.
3. Flash cure your top coat. 10-30 seconds, depending on your lamp wattage.
4. Lightly sprinkle your flakes over the entire nail. You may also dip your fingernail directly into the pot.
5. Once the nail is covered, begin rubbing the powder in using either the Twinkled T Silicone Tool, a foam applicator, or your fingertips.
6. Apply another gel top coat and cure to seal your powder in!
I bought three of the flakes from here and they are all stunning and super shifting in person. Easy to apply and do not add bulk to the nail. I recommend their powders and flakes!
This powder was really easy to use, I tested it over a variety of colours (dark to light shades of blue) and it was gorgeous over all of them.
This is so absolutely stunning in person!! Please do yourself a favor and get these flakes. Best price for quantity on the market too!
Super easy to apply. It looks like I have opals on my fingers.
came with a fantastic and adorable case I love it so much. The color is cute and the file is very good for shaping my nails pls order it right away if you are thinking about getting it.
These products are so much fun!
Great powder for nails
Came with cute stickers and already came with two glass file cases: one sleeve and one hard case!!! It’s awesome!!! Thank you!!!
I find stamping tricky but the trick is to get a good stamping polish and a good formula
This works well, and it’s a pretty color!
Always love twinkle T glitters
I thought it was a polish not a powder. I have 100 powders already.
The best files and pushers around!
Very cute! Would buy again!
It perfectly lifts up the dead skin around the Cuticle and in my squared corners of my nail bed so much better than others I have tried before. It's perfect.
Peels off so smooth and clean.
I need to be very careful and go slow. It's excellent because that's what I want to begin a manicure to have very clean and perfect shaped cuticles and nail bed.